Friday, April 25, 2014

Big Plans

My eyes are bigger than my stomach. Not really because I sure can eat a lot. And I have quite the muffin top.
Today was a rare day. No school for me. No work. But school for the boys and Eve still naps. I had big plans for today.
My house is a mess (always) but it's worse right now because it's towards the end of the semester and I'm more focused on passing Pharmacology than I am about cleaning my house. I swear the house will be cleaner when I'm not in school. (haha)
I had big plans for today. Laundry. Cleaning the boys room because I never get a chance when they are home. Plus, I need to organize my shit and throw as much crap as I can because we're probably gonna move from a 19k sq ft 3 bedrom house to an 8k sq ft 2 bedroom apartment that easily costs double. And start preparing for this potential move. That I have to do, all by myself, with 3 kids, while also trying to work so I can afford to feed my children. While my husband is off pursuing his dream. Which, if he ever reads this, I am 100% supportive of. Seriously.
Instead of cleaning and sorting and throwing crap out. I watch Cinderella for the 100th time in a row. Recording it on DVR was one of the worst things I've ever done. Showing 'Rella was probably the worst. Seriously, she doesn't even watch it. She sits and watches it till the first commercial break. Then asks me for Sesey Street because she is bored. Sometimes she makes it until the king and the dukes first introduction and asks me for 'Rella because it's no longer about 'Rella. Now it has some random people in it. And I can't convince her to watch something else. She'll ask for cars and after 30 seconds cry because it's not 'Rella.
Then, I lay down for a nap. At 9am, because I'm exhausted and coffee isn't working. I've been up since 630 and because I had to work the night before, I didn't get home till 1230 and in bed by 1. And my husband bitches at me because I try and sleep in past 8 on weekends. Of course, in the process of me laying down, Eve realizes I'm no longer sitting next to her, because now 'Rella has a commercial, so she comes and finds me and tells me 'Get Up, Mommy'. I swear she's worse than my husband. If she's not sleeping, no one can. So now, it's almost noon. And I've done nothing. No laundy. Abd I can't do it now, because its bedding laundry and I would like pillows and blankets for when I pass out at 8pm. And my boys probably won't want to go to bed. So the husband will come home at midnight, I'm beyond passed out and the boys are still up playing Lego Batman. At least I'll have gotten Eve to bed. Remember, she'll sit there and tell me 'Get up, Mommy.'

No comments:

Post a Comment