Thursday, April 17, 2014

Introduction

It's 2 am. I am not sleeping. Despite having gone to school and worked. I blame the coffee at 9pm. But when you work 2nd shift, go to school, try to raise 3 babies and run a household, it's hard not to consume copious amounts of caffeine at 9pm. Sometimes, I wonder what I'd do without it.
But, I digress.
The point of this is my introduction. I am a 29 year old mother of 3. A wife. A nursing student. And I clean surgical instruments in a hospital. I drink beer and wine. And I swear, more than I should (which my 6 and 4 yr old have picked up, and have no problem blaming Mommy when asked where they heard it from!) I am not perfect. Especially as a mom. But for the most part, I do my best.
My family is about to embark on a huge journey, and I'm going to write about it. We currently live in Buffalo, NY but that may change shortly. More on that as it becomes available.
I'm going to try and be funny. But, I think people don't get my humor, so it might be a work in progress. I might need the assistance of my 4 yr old son (@Said_Liam on Twitter). That kid just has funny falling out of his mouth. And he's so freaking adorable that sometimes the silly pictures, with silly hats or funny faces are good enough.
I will probably be more serious than I intend to be. And for that I apologize. Some scary (but also positive) times lie ahead for my family.
As for now, I think that's it. (see not really that funny!) Remember, a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment